European Table Tennis Championships 2024 Updates and Schedule

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
mikedavinci
(@mikedavinci)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I am following the European Table Tennis Championships. I am opening this forum if any wanted to talk about the tournament

The European Table Tennis Championships is a premier annual event organized by the European Table Tennis Union (ETTU), featuring top players from across Europe competing in a range of categories including men's and women's singles, doubles, and team events. Established in 1958, it showcases high-level competition and has become one of the most prestigious tournaments in the sport, attracting elite athletes and drawing significant attention from fans.

This year's European Table Tennis Championships will be held in Linz, Austria on October 12-21, 2024.

Official Website:
https://www.ettu.org/en/events/european-individual-championships-/general-information/

Draws & Result:
https://www.ettu.org/en/events/european-individual-championships-/draws---results/

This topic was modified 13 hours ago by mikedavinci

(@boyamaw)
Trusted Member

I suppose European Table Tennis Championships the equivalent of Asian Table Tennis Championships? Pretty much there is also an African Table Tennis Championships?

This post was modified 2 days ago by boyamaw

ReplyQuote

mikosan
(@mikosan)
Estimable Member

Boyamaw, that is correct. The European, Asian, and African Table Tennis Championships are known as Continental Games. These are tournaments exclusive to table tennis players from countries within that continent.

ReplyQuote
 dean
(@dean)
Eminent Member

What part of the tournament is European Table Tennis Championships  currently at?

ReplyQuote

mikedavinci
(@mikedavinci)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

dean,

It is still in the Qualification Draw currently. There are 32 groups in the Qualification Draw.

ReplyQuote
Share: